Thursday, March 10, 2011

SIX, SIX, SIX!!!

Yesterday was a very sleepy day! If I slowed down a bit, I would have passed out, so I made sure I kept moving. That is until I got to Karen's house! I was not working on a craft and just sat and chatted with everyone. Let's see, there was Andrea, Angie, Danielle, Karen (of course), Laurie, Hilary and myself. Not a bad group! Ariell was on a field trip with her son, so she was busy. It was an earring holder craft. It was made from an old frame and some mesh backing.. I do not know what it's called!! I am blanking on words lately.... :( Anyway, they all turned out super cute, and I thought about making one later on.. but we will see.

Before I went to Karen's I stopped at Lowes and Walmart. I got a 2x4 so I can make my sister-in-law Melissa, a name block thing, like ours. I did not post it on here, only on facebook, so I will see if I cant pull it from there and post it on here! I am not that savvy with the computer, so we will see! I headed to Walmart because I was in charge of drinks and grabbed some soda's. Next time I am going to have to remember to grab some water too! Whoopsie!

After the craft I picked up the kids and we all went home. Justin had a fabulous day and that was good news! I knew he could be a good boy! His excuse for his behavior was "you and dad are not at school watching me, so I get to do what I want"... LOL!!! Yea, that did not fly too well with us, and we corrected his thinking on that one! Hopefully today is a good day too! I look forward to the report!

After the kids were done with their homework, I told them to play in the back, and I got on the couch and was starting to pass out. I was almost asleep when my very best friend Hilary started texting me! hehe. So I texted with her and got up. I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes. I puttered around for about an hour checking my facebook, e-mail and such until Joseph got home. We chatted for a little bit before I headed out to take Justin to scouts. Aaron joined me and I dropped Justin off, and headed to subway for dinner. I was way too tired to cook or anything so I got some sammiches and took them and Aaron home. I got everyone served up and then took off to pick up Justin. Oh! I brought Hilary a heart monitor/calorie counter watch that I had. I used it when I was doing p90x, but I havent used it since, and I do not think I will be using it any time soon, so I am glad she can use it. I gave that to her, said good-bye to people and headed home. We ate and watched some old skool cartoons like Heman (but it wasn't Heman) and some Samuri Jack. Joseph and I were in bed again by 9:30! It has been a long week and is catching up to us both! Next week we can sleep in, so hopefully we can relax and get ready for more!

Today I am heading to Hobby Lobby with Hilary and Karen. It is an adult time since today is dedicated to home preschool and we don't go to those! :) Should be fun. I am going to look for stuff to paint, and paper to match Melissa's decor. Something with a japanese-y feel.. reds, blacks, cherry blossoms... and stuff like that!

Have a great day!

Oh and by the way, since Sunday I have lost 6, yes 6 pounds! WOOT! This calorie counter thing really helps me out! It is very exciting to think I will hit my goal that I wanted by my birthday! WOOHOO!

Ok, now I am off.....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks Teri!! You are so awesome to do that for me :) Don't know if you saw my other comment on the picture, but as a thank you I want to send you a Scentsy 3 pack, so you have to tell me what smells you like!! Love you!

Melissa said...

Oh yeah, and congrats on losing the 6 pounds, that is awesome!!