Thursday, March 3, 2011

An All Nighter.... I don't think so!

Wednesday was a busy day, and went by very fast. Joseph headed into work today after being off for four days. (plus being gone for the month of February) He text'd me, 230 emails to go through and sort, back to back meetings and anything else that pops up in between to do! He had an extremely busy day.

I did not go workout because I woke with a horrible headache and my mouth was still hurting. I took some aspirin, but I figured by the time it would kick in, it would be too late to head over to Hilary's. I text'd with her instead and laughed at the stuff on damnyouautocorrect.com and awkwardfamilyphotos.com. (WARNING: The auto correct site has naughty words, so if you check it out, be prepared!) We laughed a LOT over this stuff for a good while. She had to go take a shower so not to be stinky for the craft today and I had to get Aaron ready for school.

While I was dropping Aaron off at school, I do not know how, but my pinky toe hit the stair, and immediately it was in pain. I hobbled into the school and said good bye to Aaron, hobbled back to the car, and let out a tear. I think I broke it. It puffed up right away, and the bruise came slowly but it is all over my toe. I cannot touch it because it hurts. I limp when I walk a little itty bitty bit, but Joseph made me look like Egor from Young Frankenstein! LOL. I can walk a little more normal today, but I cannot put any pressure on it or I am done!

Anyway, I headed over to Karen's for craft day. Today I was making my name blocks and grabbed another FHE board since the one I did before sucked and needed to be redone! I painted the blocks, but did not feel like doing much else. Lunch was yummy yet again! I brought soda because I feel like I never contribute to the food! (which I don't so... there ya go!) It was bbq pork sammiches, baked beans and salad and chips. Really tasty stuff!

At 2 I left to pick up Aaron at school. First, at the craft I noticed Bridget sketching a planter box and figuring out dimensions and all that. I remembered seeing a planter box at a house over here that they tried to get in the trash but no one ever took it, so then they moved it back by their wall. Well, I told her I would pick it up for her, and when I went to get it, I chickened out and drove away! I will go there today and knock on the door and ask for it! I felt like I was stealing it! lol. So I picked Aaron up and we headed home. I wanted to finish my crafts before the kids came home and we had to get to church for activities.

Savannah and Justin rolled in about 3:45 and started on their homework. Justin has a very hard time focusing and sometimes it takes him 2 or 3 times the amount of time to finish because of this. It gets super annoying! He finished his work, so that was good, and all of the homework is done for the week.

Joseph came home around 6, and jumped in the shower right away. We were heading to the blue and gold banquet and Savannah had achievement days. The banquet was my first, and it went well. The kids seemed to have a really good time. There was games to play like stick pull, tug of war and sack race. It was a bit rowdy and loud! LOL. We left around 8:30 and when we got home Savannah had a little something to eat and the boys went to bed. I asked if Hilary could take me to the ER just to get the toe checked out.. She came around 1o, and we headed over. There were a TON of people in there, and the wait was going to be until 7am! 10pm to 7am?!!!! I do not think so! I asked what they thought, and a nurse walked by and told me to ice it and elevate it. Because it is a toe, there is not much that can be done. So, I thanked them and headed home. THANK YOU HILARY! YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND I APPRECIATE YOU!!!!

As soon as I got home it was time for bed. Joseph has early mornings now and so he is sleepy at the same time I am now! hehe. We went to bed, and I elevated my foot. I fell right to sleep and did not move all night!

Now it is time for a nap. I am still feeling sleepy and I think an hour would be a good refreshing thing! I do not know what I am doing today, but I will be hanging out with Hilary today, so that will always make for a fun day! hehe

1 comment:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

Glad we got to hang today! It is always fun! Sorry you stepped in gum with your bummed foot! BAD KARMA to whomever spit that out!!