Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Recap!

Ok, well, I uh have not been very consistent this week! Whoopsies.

Saturday we took the kids to see Gnomeio and Juliet. It was cute. Kinda slow, but some of the jokes were pretty funny. Aaron didn't even fall asleep! He ususally does at the theater! The kids had their popcorn and drinks, and Joseph got a hot dog. I was not wanting anything because if I get their "food" I swell up for days! Joseph got me a diet coke, and I did not even notice until the movie was over! LOL. He said, "I got this for you".. but he never told me he got me a drink! hehe.

After that we played the wii... or Joseph played the wii while the kids and I watched him. He played Pirates. He loves that game. We used to have it on the computer, but then it stopped working for some reason and he was very happy to find it on the wii. We had chili for dinner and then watched more movies.

Sunday was church. I do not like the 9am time we have and look forward to the later time when we switch buildings later in the year. However, we will get like a 2pm time, which is so late! I wont mind because Iwill ALWAYS make it to church and on time! hehe. Classes were good. Relief Society was a little bit disruptive, as Hilary and I laughed and giggled at little things for the entire hour! -- Thanks for that Hilary! Instigater!!

Joseph had Monday and Tuesday off so on Monday I went to Hilary's to workout. It was ok, we did a carmen electra, but that woman likes to hurt me!! I had to stop because she was working her abs a bit more than I could at this point. One of the kids was getting sick with the poo-poo's and so we all just called it a day and left. I showered and after we got the kids to school we headed to the craft store so I could get some paper for craft wednesday! I think he liked that store too! There were some neato things in there that caught his attention. We did get into trouble when a sales lady caught us sword fighting with foam swords... hehe. After that we had chick-filet for lunch. I had a yummy chicken salad sammich and he got a delicious chicken burger. After that we headed to pick up the kids. On the Spur (freeway thing) I saw Hilary, so I texted her. She was fast, but we were in Joseph's car and caught up to her in just a few minutes... I am suprised Joseph put the peddle to the metal! Hehe, he did 85 in a 60! Whhhaaaaaattt????!!! hehe. When we got onto post, there was a car that was lost and one of the people in the car was sporting an Alliance hat! They followed us through housing. We would have stopped, but you know, Horde does not help Alliance... So we drove all over the place, and they followed... everywhere we went! We stopped at the school and they looked at us and drove off... weirdo people!

Monday was homework and such. I think we watched Joseph play Pirates again. We watched some TV and then headed to bed. Tuesday was busy. I got Joseph to work out with me to Just Dance 2! It was pretty funny. He beat my score a few times too! We did that for about an hour and then got showered and took Aaron to school. I had an orthodonist appointment at 11:30 so off we went to that! It was not fun! I was expecting to hear good news that they were ready to come off, but no.. there was still a gap.. so they put in a new wire with special things to close the gap and make sure no others open up.. ya I am STILL hurting with that! My mouth and head hurt, and I do not like eating although I get hungry! :( No fun. So after that we headed home and played an hour of warcraft. We picked up the kids and took Savannah ove to get her ID card. I was going to get one too, but we need his orders to do so, and so I will just wait.

I needed to go to the commissary for a couple things and so we stopped by there. I HATE going on paydays! I got a couple more things than I wanted, but it was ok. I grabbed some pizza too because by then I knew I did not feel like cooking anything. We got home, kids did homework and we played warcraft some more. In the evening we watched some military channel and I dozed off around 9! I am not sure when we actually went to bed, but I woke up feeling a bit more rested than I had in a few days!

Now it is time for me to take Aaron to school. I hope to be all caught up tonight, but who knows!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

HAHA, that Alliance comment was hilarious!! They just followed you around! I've seen a car with a Horde sticker on it around town a lot :) Too funny Teri ;)