Monday, March 7, 2011

Blogging during the day time is much better!

Ok, I love that my husband is home, but it sure does make it hard to keep up with my blogging!

Friday was a girls night out. Karen, Hilary, Ariell, her friend Aarika, and I had dinner and games at Ariell's house. It was nice to get out and just hang. We played curses and had a good time with it. I will have to get that game now! Way too fun. We had a yummy shredded pork burrito dinner thing, but I do not know the name or recipe! Ariell, I want it, please! It was so tasty and good! Thanks for letting us raid on your time and your house! :)

Saturday we wanted to go to Monster Jam were a lot of monster trucks do their crushing things, but they were SOLD OUT! Boo!! So we ended up doing nothing ALL DAY! It was very nice, but the day really did fly by for being not busy! Super weird.

Sunday we slept in a little and got up about 8:30... Ya, church starts at 9! Whoops.. so we got dressed and headed to church. We walked in during announcements, so we were not too late! It was good, we had great testimony's and good classes. Something one of the sisters said made me feel kinda bad and such. I accept and support ALL people no matter if they are gay, straight, black, white or whatever... there was a comment made about gay people, and religiousness. It made me feel conflicted and I suddenly felt like I wasn't following the gospel. It was more than that though too, but I can't explain it. I have a hard time with some things that the church teaches or the scriptures say, because it conflicts with who I am inside. I felt horrible and was reduced to tears for a second. I am still conflicted, but I will just go with what I have always thought.. I believe and feel that MOST things the Latter Day Saint religion has to offer is perfect for me, though SOME I do not agree with. It has always been that way, and this is just part of it. I will leave it as that.

The kids and I got home about 12:30 as Joseph stays to do the finance stuffs. That is his new calling, financial clerk. We take separate cars now, so it sucks, but oh well. He is usually home an hour or so after we get home, so it isn't too bad. Joseph and I played Warcraft a little bit, napped and watched movies. I guess I fell asleep early, around 9, and we went to bed around 10:30.

Our sprinklers came on yesterday (and were not suppose to, so housing is turning them off again) and they came on at 5 AM!!!!! Ya that is no good for me. They were hitting the kids' toy bin that is aluminum, and also the storm drain... Ya, LOUD NOISES!!!! Joseph went out there and moved the toy thing, but they stay on for about 35 minutes and I just could not sleep because of the drain! Finally at 6ish, I passed out again, and got up at 7. I was ready to take a nap, but my friend Hilary wanted to go shopping at Savers 99 cent day! I got 2 sweaters for myself, but did not really look around too much. I went to hang out with my peeps. After that I dropped Aaron off at school and headed to a meeting with Joseph the Cpt and his wife. It was for FRG and it went well. We covered a lot of things and I think we will do a good job. Found out we have about 66 soldiers and 23 wives, so it will be super easy! Not like being in HHC! Ha!! I like it!

Hilary texted and wanted to meet at wal-mart after, so I headed that way. We gabbed and walked around a little. Then hit up Sams next door. Good times, thanks for the talking! :) It is always nice to have adult interaction.

It was 2, so I headed to pick up Aaron, and the other two since it is so nasty outside. We are home and they are finally done with their homework. Hilary wanted to go take the kids swimming, but we could not today... SORRY! Maybe next time... MAYBE! lol.

Tonight I am going to attempt a family home evening.. not too sure on what I am going to do, but I'd like to get that started up again! The kids are finally old enough to pay attention and participate so it should be a good time. Maybe tonight will be a planning session as well, so we can know what we are doing and who is doing it before hand!

Now it is time for me to pick up a little, do some laundry and get things ready for tonight! Have a great afternoon!

No comments: