Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

This week is busy when we are living around family, but this year we are not so there is nothing really big going on. Tomorrow Joseph has an organizational day for work. It is "mandatory fun" for the soldiers. Aaron and I are going to pop in for the morning, and if they are still having "fun" after I pick up Savannah and Justin, I will take them too.

The kids get out early on Wednesday, and have Thursday and Friday off. I am not sure if we are going to be doing anything. I do not even know if we are going to have turkey! LOL. Without being around family it does not feel like the holidays, and so it is just another day. I'm sure we will have a good time with the kids though.

I miss my family, and I love them very much. It is hard to be away sometimes especially when the time of the season is all about being with family. I am happy however, that my husband is home this year, and will surely enjoy that.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy the time with your family.

1 comment:

Emily said...

For us it's hard not to have family for this day, too. I hope you had a great weekend, though, where you are!