Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday!!

Ok, wow, well today has been long, and it is only half over. This weekend was ... fun...! All my boys were sick. Aaron is still runny/crusty nose, and he has a cough. I can tell he is not feeling well because he is whiny and very sensitive to everything around him. Justin had thrown up in the middle of the night Saturday.. Why do kids always wait until the middle of the night to do things?? lol. Joseph was ill as well. He hardly ever gets sick, so for him to get this as well means it is aggressive. I have been feeling icky today. I hope it does not last. I have been sick enough these past couple months!!!

Justin has been having issues with school lately. We had to have a conference with the teacher last week. He has been hitting and not listening. It got really bad the end of October and the beginning of November. She is going to try some things in class for him, and we are working with him at home. I was worried about this.. but I hope it was just because he was not feeling well, and will be back to his good self soon.

We are getting ready to make a trip up to Colorado, and Idaho for Christmas time. We are all excited and looking forward to it.

That is about it for now. I think I am going to check out new cameras in the next couple of days because I cannot seem to find our battery charger for the other camera. I have been wanting a new, more professional camera, so we will see. I do not want to go on vacation without one. I miss taking pictures of the kiddos.

TTYL

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah, a new camera for Christmas! I'm sorry to hear everyone is so sick! I'll be thinking about you guys. We love you!

Shiloah Baker said...

I hope you all feel better soon!!!