Friday, November 21, 2008

"Eat Fresh"

My poor husband has a cold still. This morning he had to run five miles too! I would just die if that were me, but he is such a strong person, he said it was no big deal! He is getting a flu shot today too, so I am hoping that his immune system is not too weak and he will not get sicker!

Justin is having a GREAT week at school. He had a couple of rough weeks but this week, he is on top of everything! He is so excited because he has 4 greens this week and only one more day to get 5! (green means he is doing everything he needs to with his teacher, listening, working well with others, etc.) I hope that today after school he comes running out with the good news.

Savannah is anxious to start up gymnastics. We have told her she can start after the holidays, but that does not mean much to her right now. I think she will like the more active participation of gymnastics. Judo was good, but she was a little bored.

Aaron is still just hanging out. He is so funny lately. He cracks me up with something new just about everyday. I will have to write these down and post them for everyone to read. Right now it is every time we pass a fast food restaurant he says that he is hungry and wants to "eat fresh". (from the subway commercials) It has not gotten old yet, and always puts a smile on my face.

I am still doing well with school. I hate to brag but... I am pulling a 3.61 GPA! I am still amazed that I am doing so well. I guess I am loving school and it is showing in my work. School has been something in my life that I really needed for me. I enjoy it so much, and it is fun and nerve-racking all at the same time. I am half way through my block (9 weeks) and will finish just before Christmas break. Then I do not start up again until the 5th of January. I am dreading those 9 weeks, and the 9 weeks after because I will be in algebra!! I am horrible with math and it terrifies me to be in those classes. Oh well.

Tonight I am taking my husband out on a date! We have not had a real date in a while so we are excited. It will be a typical dinner and a movie, but I am looking forward to it. The babysitter that we have is AWESOME! Unfortunately her step dad is only here for the academy and will be leaving sometime early summer, but that is ok. I just hope that more awesome babysitters move in!

Time to get ready to run some errands. I will post again soon and comment on the movie we will see. Oh, the movie is called Twilight, fyi.

No comments: