Saturday, November 22, 2008

Date Night

So, we went out last night as I stated in the previous post, and we had a really nice time. We went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, but so did everyone else in El Paso!! The wait was over an hour, but we decided we could wait. That was a good time. We got to talk about everything while we were there. It was a very nice night. When we got the the theater for the movie, we were told that they were not playing Twilight!! So, my bad, I took us to the wrong place. We walked around the mini mall for a bit and came home early. Overall I am not disappointed that we missed the movie. We both had a relaxing and enjoyable time with each other. I cannot wait to do it again!

This cold that the boys had is still going around. This morning I woke up with a sore throat and headache. Joseph is still sick, and I am sure I got it from him! Boo! Oh well, hopefully we can kick this cold soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh, no Twilight! That stinks...haha! At least you guys had a good time. I got my books back, they must have had an awesome adventure from Texas to Tennessee. The envelope was torn, and the plastic bag the Post Office put them in was trashed too! The books were dusty, but that was all. Lucky post office....Thanks!! I can't wait to read them again :)