Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

Happy October everyone! I cannot believe it is the tenth month of the year, and the year is almost over. It has gone by in a blink. I just wanted to write a quick note today. I have been sick almost all the month of September, and did not get much done that I did not have to (ie Blog). I am feeling much better, and have a least a little extra energy to use up.

Things are still going good. The kids are doing well with school, and their after school sports. Justin has had a great outlet with wrestling for all his energy. Savannah is going to get her white belt on Thursday! She is so excited!

Joseph is still busy with his new unit. They have much to do still, but it will all come together soon. He is off to Washington DC on Friday. He will be gone a week, and is excited. As it gets closer he is finding out he will be busier than he thought, and hopes to have time to sight see.

I have nothing new to report. I am still enjoying school, and I am super happy about getting over this cold. It really knocked me on my tushie.

We hope you all are well and happy!

No comments: