Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crazy Week, and it is not over yet!

This week is crazy! There has been so much going on, and my list keeps getting longer and longer!!

Monday was a typical day. I stayed home to clean and catch up from the weekend. I wanted to go grocery shopping, but decided I can go Tuesday. About 1pm I got a call to come get Savannah from school due to a bad cough and a slight fever. I had to pick her up early twice last week, and I kept her home twice too. So, Monday I repeated, and picked the kids up an hour early. Not much more happened Monday. I did however start a new block of classes, and so far they are very interesting. I will talk more about them later, I am sure.

Tuesday I had Savannah stay home with me, and at noon I decided I had to get some groceries, so off we went. Oh, and I was not feeling well Tuesday, I had a slight fever that would come and go all day. :( Tuesday continued and I ended up having to get one of Joseph's soldier's wife from the hospital. It was a surprise to me, but it worked out well. Then I finally got home, and was confined to the couch the rest of the evening.

Wednesday I went back to the commissary to get groceries for the couple I helped out. I made them dinners for the next 3 days, and had to get the stuff. I came back and started cooking. I was only in the kitchen for about an hour and a half and made 3 dinners.... Hmmm.. sounds like I should pick a day to cook, and make my weeks worth of meals, and freeze them! It would save a lot of money, time and well, sanity. So I took the meals over and dropped them off. Then headed over to the company's office to help decorate for a Halloween party for the families. I was there for about 2 or so hours and got nothing done, but I will be back today so hopefully I can be a better helper. After that I picked the kids up from school, and had about an hour before Justin had wrestling practice. Luckily Joseph called me and he got home in time to take the kids. I had a Primary meeting at 7 that I needed to attend, and was so grateful that he was able to take the kids with him, and give me a couple hours to relax. I went to the meeting and did not get back until after 9, and I was pooped!

Today will be like yesterday, but with a few little differences. I am not cooking this morning, but I do have a TON of dishes to wash. I am helping to decorate for the Halloween party, will hopefully be home to clean up and such, then pick the kids up from school, and Justin has wrestling tonight and Savannah has Judo. We also volunteered to help do a fundraiser yard sale at our house this Saturday for Justin's wrestling team. They are trying to raise some money to help offset the cost of uniforms, equipment, travel etc. So I am trying to get ready for that too.

Friday should be a pretty normal day. Just same Ole stuff, I do however need to clean, clean, clean!!! Savannah has a birthday party to go to, and she is excited.

I am sorry I have not set up recent pictures. I cannot find my camera charger anywhere! Hopefully I will find it soon.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, that makes me sound so lazy! I went to the gym, came home and....hmmm....Haha! Good luck the rest of the week and thanks for calling me the other day :) Miss you!

Liz said...

Hey.. I need your address for Christmas cards this year. Hope life is good for you!