Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Judo & Wrestling

Savannah has been involved with Judo for 2 weeks, and she LOVES it. Her sensei says, she is really good at it already. He gave her some homework to know as soon as she can... Its Japanese! She has to know a few things in Japanese before she can get her white belt. She is so excited.

Justin starts wrestling tonight! He has been counting down everyday to it. I think he is really going to enjoy it too. It should help him expend all this energy he seems to have built up in his system. I will take some pictures and post them soon.

Everyone is doing well. Just getting busy with the kids' schedules. Hope you and your families are all doing well too.

2 comments:

Shiloah Baker said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm linking to you now...no escaping! JK! :)

Sounds like the kids are having fun!

Do you want to join the Hot Mama blog as a contributor?

Anonymous said...

TJ i found your blog thru The Hot Mama blog. I am just a looker and love reading the blog. What caught my attention is that you are in El Paso. We are moving to El Paso in 2 weeks. My dh is also in the army. We are working with housing on post to see if we can move on post. I don't know the are but would love to talk to someone who is sincerely honest about schools and safety there. By the way, your blog looks wonderful. Send me your e-mail and I will add you to my private blog. reay4everfamily@yahoo.com
By the way, my name is Andrea. I am 31 and have three boys. 9,6, and 6mo.