Thursday, September 4, 2008

Update

These past couple weeks have gone by.. no, FLOWN by very fast. We had first week of school last week, and I got caught up in all that, and adjusting to 2 out of 3 kids gone all day. It is nice, but I am still adjusting. It is not as easy as I thought having all this time for myself. I am almost lost, even though I have a million and one things to do.

I need to recharge my camera battery to upload the pictures of the kids first day of school.
Justin is doing great. He LOVES school and has fun stories to tell me each day. It brings a smile to my face when he talks about the school rules with such enthusiasm!!!
Savannah is doing good too. She has been excited to see her friends again after summer break. She says that she does not do much in class, but has many stories about recess and lunch with her buddies.
Aaron gets sad when he cannot go to school with the kids. He loves to walk them in the morning, and loves to pick them up after school, but he always asks all day, "where is justin and savannah? at school?". He says the same about daddy when he leaves for work. I think Aaron likes the quiet time with mom though. (I know I like the quiet time with him)

Last night we had a little visitor. I had the kids take their shoes off outside because they were muddy, and Justin came out and said a dog was stealing his shoe.. Sure enough we went outside and a baby pug was trying to carry his shoe off to chew it. The puppy had no tags, and we didnt see anyone looking for him. We kept him over night, which was LONG for me. Just like a newborn, I was up with him ALL night. I am so tired today. Anyway, I took him to the vet on post and he was not micro chipped and they asked if we wanted to keep him.... LOL No! I kindly declined their offer and they reassured me that they would not put him down or give him to an organization that would. It was sad to say goodbye to our little friend, but there is just no way.... The kids will be sad when they come home and he is gone. (im not sad at all! It confirmed to me that I am not ready for another puppy, or baby) I am good with how big my family is right now. :)

That is all for now. Take care, and I will try and post some new pictures soon.

No comments: