Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Same 'ol, Same 'ol

It is time for SAME THING DIFFERENT DAY! Although, I do LOVE hanging out with my friends and getting outta the house, no matter what it is!

This weekend was pretty busy. I had to get some things ready for Sunday and it took pretty much all day Saturday. In the morning I did head over to the Porter's house to rummage through some of their girl clothes they were selling/getting rid of and I walked away with almost all of it! Savannah is set on clothes for a long, long time! Yay!

Sunday was interesting. It was our first day with Joseph heading in early for his meetings. I got up around normal time, jumped in the shower and got ready. I got the kids moving when I got out of the shower and we were all pretty much done about 8:40. Just in time for church! We found Joseph and sat down. I enjoy fast and testimony meetings. It is nice to hear of people's faith and what stands out most for them. Sunday school and relief society was good and the kids and I made our way home. Joseph is still helping out with finances, and is not released from that calling so he is involved with that after church.

I got home made lunch and got into my pj's. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, Joseph was kissing my forehead.. I did not hear him come in. I don't remember what we did the rest of the day, played Warcraft maybe.. watched some movies.. I don't really recall.

Monday was, well, yesterday. Let's see.. ah yes.. I was not really doing much and was really lagging in the morning, until I got a text from Hilary asking what I was up to... Karen and she were heading to hobby lobby after 11, and wanted to know if I would join them. I said I would love to meet them, so that meant I had to hurry and get ready so I could go to the bank, and post office before I dropped off Aaron at school. All this happened in less than an hour! I had to stop at the commissary as well because I did not make the poor little guy a lunch, and he ate it on the way to school. I dropped him off at about 11:15 (15 minutes later than I usually do) and headed out to hobby lobby. Whew I was a mess. I do not do well with rushing and it was my own fault because I did not plan my day better. Hobby lobby was fun, as always. I love that place and wish I had more cash-ola! We stopped at chick-fil-a for lunch and then Wal-mart so I could get hangers for all of Savannah's new clothes. (Thanks Tiffany and Jessica!)

Last night I made beef stir fry and rice and we watched Bounty Hunter with Jennifer Aniston. It was a cute movie and we enjoyed it. Joseph has been really tired lately, so we have been heading to bed between 9 and 10pm. I guess I have been tired too as I pass right out!

Today I knew I was going to hang with my homies because I texted last night to make sure! So I was prepared with my day! Although I did not have to do anything pre-outing. We did not do as much as we normally do. We headed to the west-Sieed to see a man about his avocado's, had lunch at Rudy's and walked around the Jewelry box at the outlet mall. It was nice because Karen's oldest daughter watched Justin for me, and I got to have a break! He is easy to have around, but sometimes I just need *alone time*. Ya know!?!

So after we were done I picked up Aaron and headed to the px to get some cream for Joseph and I wanted to get something to send Melissa and Tyler (and the kids) in their box. It is full, but I wanted to make sure I got everyone something. I think I have to go back one more time though just to make sure I got everyone something special! So tomorrow I am mailing it off to you guys, and I will let you know for sure after I done it! hehe. I know, I take my sweet time! :P My mom likes to joke that she gets Christmas stuff from us in February...

Since I have been home I have been glued to this darn computer! Well, I did take a boy scout of America quiz because I need the certificate to give to the scoutmaster dude. So it was somewhat productive. :) Now I need to get ready to take Savannah and the boys to school for an art show they are having.

DEUCES! :)
(I am seriously diggin this farewell, thanks Ariell! hehe I feel hip and young! haha!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay a box, thanks Teri!!