Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Planning.... while in the military..????!!!! That's just silly!

Time sure does like to move quickly when no one is watching! Half the week is almost over! I don't know if that is a good thing or not..

Mother's Day was a nice relaxing day. Joseph did not have ward counsel in the a.m. so we slept in a bit. We made it to church rather early still, and secured us a pew... which rarely happens! After Sacrament, Bishop had the young men go into his office and bring out roses for the lady's in the ward. It was very sweet. Our classes were good, and the lessons taught always remind me of things we need to work on! Which I am sure is the reason for the lesson in the first place! hehe. Joseph d id have to stay after church because he is still the ward financial clerk. He made it home a couple hours after we did and he just hung out with me. We watched movies and he made dinner.

Monday I had a ton of energy.. from my relaxing mother's day perhaps!?! So I did a LOT of cleaning and tidying up. I worked from when I got up to when I went to bed.. I forgot to eat during the day because I was not hungry, so dinner was my only meal.. weird... lol. So that was uneventful.. Then today was not too eventful as well. I got up, got the kids/husband taken care of, went grocery shopping, and have been home ever since. I wanted to go to Chili's for dinner tonight, but that was a last minute plan and Joseph is still not home from work yet and it is 1930! So much for that idea! I made dinner and it was a little late, but it smells good. Crispy ranch chicken, baked beans and rice. YUM!

Tomorrow is craft day and we should have a more eventfull day! We are also getting our temple recommends done! WOOT. Haven't been current since 2008, so a little bit of time! Maybe we will get to go to the temple again?! Have not been since we were sealed in 2001! Way too long ago!

Alright, Joseph should be home soon, I hope. Off to eat my dinner. TTFN

No comments: