Monday, September 21, 2009

Too much!

So, this week is going to be an interesting one. Tonight was our FRG meeting, but we had a BN one, so yea, it was un-organized and sort of messy but we got it done. I do not think those are very good! I will have company level meetings from now on out! My voice is gone from all the talking, and I was not even speaking to the group, I was talking to everyone else, and I mean everyone. I feel so overwhelmed right now with stuff. Why am I doing this again? Because I care about the families? Yeah I do, but holy moly it can be ... I do not have a word right now.

While Joseph is gone, I may not have any time to miss him! I am going to be too busy and the time is just going to zip by! Good or bad, I have not decided.

I can probably ramble on and on at this point because I am so tired, I can just pass out, but I am waiting for the boys to fall asleep first. You know, so I know they are not into any food while I am not looking... If I havent shared the peanut butter story with you, I will have to some other time..

Ok, I lost my train-choo-choo of thought and that is never good. Uhhhhhhhhh...... drool........... I feel like patrick star right about now.

Well, on that note, I will say good night. I am going to take a moment and chillax before I end this day and start another busy one. -- I have decided-- I do not like being busy.

3 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

Oh come on...Busy is good. It will be your best friend when he is in the sand box! So, I can't wait to hear the peanut butter story! LOL
I am sure it was not funny at the time, but looking back I am sure it is funny...right???
Hang in there. Try to get some rest.
miss ya!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Busy Lady!! Man you are on the go!! Haven't heard the peanut butter story, would love to hear it!! Love you!!

Melissa said...

I can't believe you said "chillax" ;) I guess I have to tell you my running list of slang words I refuse to say, that's one of them, hehe! Hubby, wifey, hoodie, vacay....I guess my choo choo train of thought got off track too! LOVE YOU TERI!!! I think you have to tell the peanut butter story now, you have us all on the edge of our seats!