Monday, May 18, 2009

There is a Mom here???

It is Monday and wow, today was L-O-N-G!!!!
Last week we found out Joseph had to go to Ft. Irwin for three and a half weeks for observing another unit's training. He left Sunday, which was yesterday and I swear the kids seem to think that since dad is gone, they can be however they want to be and drive mom crazy! It was like all of a sudden they had an over-flow of energy and would not/could not settle down. It took me 4 hours to get them to bed last night and I sure paid the price today! Justin did horrible in school because he was so tired. Aaron refused to take a nap only to finally pass out while Spongebob was on 15 minutes before we had to pick up the others from school! Then all night was fighting and figiting, and whining. It is so weird how they do that with me.

On another note, Savannah had these TAKS tests for school. It is a test that see's how much they have learned in the year, and keeps track of the school's teaching ability. Anyway, Savannah told me today that she scored the highest in reading and math in all of third grade! How cool is that? My little smarty there. That is so awesome, I am super proud of her.

Well, as for me I am POOP'd. I am headed to bed for the night, and hopefully will be charged up for tomorrow's adventures, whatever they may be. Take Care!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Holy cow, that's crazy! The kids do that to me too! It's Thursday already, so I hope everything has calmed down for you by now :) Call if you need to chat!!!!