Monday, May 4, 2009

Finals Again! (and other stuff)

This week will be a busy one as I have finals due by Sunday. The GOOD thing about that is when I submit my math final I will be DONE with math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am actually doing better in this class than I did in my last one, so I have the potential to pass with better than a 'D', but I am not expecting it. I will be content either way.

I am headed to the DMV today to register the car and get a new license. Mine expires next month on my birthday, and I need to get it done before so I do not have to take a test!!!! Our Califonia tags expire at the end of this month, and we have not recieved anything from the DMV in California. So, i will attempt to register it here hoping that it goes smooth and I do not need anything to do it. (other than the proper stuff)

I apologize for not keeping up with the blog lately. I have had so much going on that I just have been forgetting the smallest stuff, or putting it off. So much drama sometimes..

Two days ago Justin lost his first tooth, but the tooth behind it is so big that it really doesnt look like a hole. It took forever for that tooth to come out, and when it did we knew why. That sucker was freakin long! Of course Justin cryed for a moment, until he realized it was out, then got all excited and started flicking his tongue over the hole and laughed. Kids are funny!!!

Joseph has been busy with ranges and feild time. June will be his busiest month until they head to the NTC (Ft. Irwin). Time is slipping away fast and I know before I know it, the deployment will be here. We are preparing as best we can. Not much more I can say about that..

Well, I better go get the kids lunches made, and get ready to walk the dog. I will catch up more later on. TTYL!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey, if you had a hard time with the Texas DMV, all you have to do for CA tags is do it online. We still have our vehicles registered in CA because it was the cheapest. We tried to register in Texas, but they wanted us to pay their sales tax on it and we were like heck no.

But, if your tags expire next month, you should have gotten something already. Ours expire the beginning of July and we got our notice two weeks ago or so.

TJ said...

Usually we get a re-registration thing in the mail, but this year we did not. Last year they messed up and did not send out our tags for 4 months. We had to keep our bank staement in our car to prove we had paid for the tags. I think that messed them up and we will get a notice in the next month or two...

Melissa said...

Yay, math is done! I'm glad you got that out of the way! Our KY registration just came up, $21, booyah! I hope you get that lucky :)

TJ said...

Nice, The last two years we have had to pay $250 HOWEVER, I went online and without a renewal notice, I can still register it and it was $29!!!!!! WTH????!!!!!