Thursday, May 28, 2009

Small Update

Things are going well here in El Paso Texas. Summer is so close I can smell it and I am really looking forward to it. Usually it is a scary time with the kids getting out of school, but I am excited this year. I cannot wait to be able to go to the pool, bike ride, go to the park with all of them. I really do not know where this excitement is coming from, but I am happy it is here.

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and I have had some interesting revelations to my questions. It has been a positive experience. I won't go into any of it right now, but possibly in future posts I may. I am still processing the information I am seeking and have gotten.

The kids are excited to be out of school as you can imagine. However, Aaron can hardly wait to get to school. He is still too young for pre-school so he has another year at home with me, but I am enjoying it since it goes by too fast.

My schooling is still going well. I have about 8 months left until I get my degree and it is amazing to me that I have accomplished that. I am looking forward to that time, and continuing my education past that!

Joseph is still gone. He has called me twice when he is in signal range. It seems like it is an easy time out there for him. I am glad it is not so jam packed with things to do, so hopefully when he gets back here he will be refreshed and ready to go. (they start training hard next month)

Ok, well that is it for now, take care and have a good weekend!

No comments: