Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ups and Downs

I have had my ups and downs this week. I started off great with the "diet", and lost 2 pounds, but then... ate fast food 2x this week! So, I am still standing at 223. It is amazing at how hard it is to change your diet. Oh well, I have not beat myself up about it, and plan to just take it a day at a time. I got on the treadmill about 2 times last week, and today. I am steadily increasing my speed and time. I'm not disappointed, but I know I can do better. Like I said, one day at a time!!!!

Other than that I have had a pretty uneventful week. I had a fever through the weekend, but it was strange. I would have a slight fever for about 2 hours, then it would go away for a few hours then come back. My face would be all red and I would be out of breath going from one room to another. Monday I had the fever 2 times during the day, and then it was gone, and today it was here in the morning for about 30 minutes, but now (11am) it is gone. I do not know if I am fighting something off, or what?!! Anybody know what this could be from?

Last night we planned our cruise! Well, we booked it anyway. It is official we are going on a cruise! I cannot believe it! A REAL vacation! 7 days, no kids, just my man and me! It seems like a dream still!!! I am super excited and do not know if it will hit me until we actually are on the boat. I know we both need to get away from regular life for a while, and this is just going to be fun!

Well, I am off to get some homework done and wait for the housing repair dude to come. We have a leak in our fridge and water is coming from under it... and has been getting worse by the minute! I hope they get here soon.. ( So HAPPY that we are in housing for something like this) :)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray for the cruise! I'm excited for you guys! I have no idea what could be causing you to have those weird little fever things. Very strange....

The Hardy Things in Life said...

Yeah!! You guys totally deserve a whole week just the 2 of you! I have never been on a cruise, I think it would be so much fun!! I am so excited for you!! Also hope you get to feeling better soon!! Love you!

The Tanner Family said...

I am sorry that you have been sick again. It is Texas! Thanks for you comments. I hope we all will adjust to it here soon. I am excited for you to be able to go on a cruise. Sounds like so much fun. Keep it up with you Diet. I know you can do it! It sure is hard though, especially when you don't feel good. You are in my prayers.

TJ said...

Thanks guys! We have never taken a vacation like this before, and we are looking forward to it.