Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I {Heart} netflix

Ahhh this week has been like the others. It seems like there is not much to do, then *BAM* there are not enough hours in the day! Yesterday was actually a lazy day. I did nothing. I was still feeling like poop and did not want to move around too much and I didn't. Hilary text'd she was going to watch a movie, and invited me on over. We watched "Enchanted". I really like that movie too. It is cute with a nice story to it. I stayed until about 1:30~ish and headed out. Justin and I stopped at home real quick, and then off to pick up Aaron from school. I was suppose to pick up Savannah because she was going to have her hair cut by a friend, but my friend got busy and so I just came home. Savannah called me from her friends phone and wanted to know where I was. She was happy to walk home anyway. She said it has been nice to walk and talk with her friends without having her brother around! hehe.

Oh! While with Hilary, she gave me something for my allergies and it totally made me feel funky! I mean, my mouth was tingly and numb, and I felt like I was floating! Super weird but thank you for the pill! It helped the allergies and today I have not had any issues!!! :)

I made dinner while the kids watched some Inspector Gadget! Hehe. I {Heart} netflix! I introduced them to that cartoon the other day and they LOVED it! hehe. I made some baked chicken with ranch and herbs, mashed potato's and corn. It was yummy! Joseph made it home very late.. almost 7pm. He is busy with training and this week he has a few "long" days. Tonight isn't as long but there is a meeting at 6pm we both have to be at! By the time Joseph made it home we were watching "Problem Child 2". It is super funny and makes me giggle. The kids liked it and Joseph had not seen it before either. I'm not sure he liked it but it's all good.

After the kids went to bed we started up on Battlestar Galactica. O.M.G. we LOVE that show. It was 4 seasons in the early 2000's. We missed it because we were in Germany at the time, but we are catching it now. Again, I {heart} netflix! We are in season 3 and watched 2 episodes last night. It is a great dramatic and suspenseful show.

I think we made it to bed about 11:30 or so. As soon as our heads hit the pillows we were both out! I had some dreams that apparently scared me and I woke up to my alarm clock all sweaty and freaked out... Not sure what all I dreamt about, but I got in the shower to start my day. I got the kids up and had breakfast, made their lunches and then it was time to drop Savannah off. I came home and Joseph pulled in the same time as I did. I got Justin some homework printed off and chatted with Joseph before he left for the day. I was not planning on doing much, other than the laundry, and picking up a bit but Hilary text'd about going to Hobby Lobby later and it reminded me I needed to get some things from the commissary and px. She too, was heading that direction so we said we would meet up. The boys took their sweet time and we finally made it over there. I got some things from the commissary and decided to forgo the px until a later time. Ariell called Hilary and asked to be picked up, so we said our good-byes (we would see each other again in an hour anyway!) and headed in our separate directions. I went to get gas... sigh.... then dropped off groceries and took Aaron to school. We went to the hobby lobby on the west si-eed this time. I met everyone there and I got there first! Justin and I walked around for a bit admiring all the fun things that this store has. I wanted to buy it all! hehe. I picked up what I needed and the other's came in for their items. The kids were hungry and so we walked to the McDonald's that was right there. The kids loved it because they got to play in the play yard thing. Justin told me it was his greatest day! hehe. (insert eye roll) Once we were done there, we headed to the outlet mall and peeked around the jewelry box, but nothing jumped out at me. By that time it was 2pm and time to head back to pick up Aaron.

So we are home now. The boys are playing the wii and I decided to blog. I need to start dinner early tonight since we have a meeting at 6. Another friend of mine has a Tupperware party tonight too, and I said I would go, but now I am not sure I can make it, but I'll try.

And I'm off again.....

1 comment:

The Hardy Things in Life said...

That's awesome that Netflix is now in control of your lives. It's funny because the other day I caught Arlee watching that TLC series of that family of 17 or 18. It's been her crutch since being pregnant. It's pretty addicting and it's less expensive than cable so you gotta love it.

fyi You guys are nerds for watching Battlestar Gallatica.

Stu