Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nair-1 Teri-0

OOOOOoooooooooo!!! Day three! Whaaaaaaaaaat??!! Hehe!

I am writing very early because I have a special delivery coming in later, and won't be able to write.

This morning I was woken up at about 6:30. I did not sleep well anyway, and I was sort of awake anyway. I got a text from Hilary, no workout at her house today because she has bad allergy/sinus crud going on. I hope you feel better soon! Don't be too hard on yourself for taking a day off... You deserve rest!

So, I rolled out of bed and threw my hair up in a ponytail, and put on some clothes. I had a few errands I needed to do so after I dropped off Savannah and Justin at school, I headed to my first stop, Wal-Mart. I needed to get a new trash can, and hoped they had water so I could fill my 5 gallon jug thing. No water, but I got 2 trash cans, 1 for, well, trash, and 1 for recycle stuff. I am getting tired of it piling on my counter!

After Wal-Mart it was off to the commissary to grocery shop. I was in and out in about an hour and got pretty much everything on my list. I totally forgot to debit out some cash for the bagger, and so I reached into my tithing, hoping there was a $5 in there.. no there was not, only $20's. I felt horrible about that, so I gave him a $20, but he gave me $15 in change back! Whew! So when I got home I grabbed $5 from a piggy bank and that way I still have 100% of my tithing! I have held onto it all month, I do not know why! But hooray for me for not spending it.

Aaron was going to stay home with me today because of his fever/barfing yesterday but he had no fever all day and he was acting normal, so I took him to school anyway. He is still feeling good and fever free, so that is good!

While the kids were at school I started a cleaning binge on the house. I got dishes, laundry, floors, counters, dusting, and bedding done! I know, I am awesome! At 1, I had to jump in the shower and get ready to pick up the kids. I had shaving and plucking to do, and that takes time! I totally tried to save time by using Nair on my legs, and ya, I totally burned them all up! Nair is now in the trash and will never be used by me again! This was at 1pm and it is after 6 and I am still hurting! Oh well, lesson learned, Nair-1 Teri-0...

I picked up the kids but I had only one eyebrow done, so I totally did the other one in the car waiting for them! It was awkward and weird, but oh well, I needed to get it done! We got home and I continued my cleaning since I wasn't quite done before my shower. The kids did their homework and have been glued to the tv for the past hour.

It is now dinner time and I have no idea what I wanna do! I am thinking since I cleaned everything, I want it to stay clean for at least a night, so I may just go grab something. My special delivery will be here about 9pm tonight, and so that gives me 3 more hours to get ready. I still need to put on my face (haha that made me laugh) and get pretty! Ok, well I got to feed the kids, and sitting down is making me sleepy! I have to keep moving!

No pictures were taken today.. :(

3 comments:

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

Is Joseph coming home earlier than tomorrow?!

TJ said...

yes he is coming home tonight!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow, now I know to never try Nair! I try Nads once, you know, from that formerly really hairy Australian lady. OUCH!! I guess by now Joseph has made it home, yay!