Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Day 2 Sucka's!!!!

I can't figure out th picture thing just yet, so Uh, here they are from today, in the beginning of my post.. This is harder than I though!!!




What is this????? Two posts IN A ROW!!! Whaaaaaaat???!!

Today was good. I woke up at 6:50, 10 minutes before my alarm went off. I like getting up before my alarm, somehow I feel more rested.. I turned the alarm off, laid in bed for about 5 minutes, and got up. Threw on some workout clothes and headed out to wake up the kids. They were already up, so I got them breakfast and had them getting ready for the day. Aaron has been battling a fever for the past 2 days, and I thought it was nothing, but then tonight he barfed.. it could have been from eating doughnuts at church while running around with other kids, but I do not know. His fever is back so looks like tomorrow is going to be a home day for the both of us.. no playing with friends. *sad face*

So, once everyone was ready we headed out. I used Joseph's car today because mine was still in the shop being fixed up from my previous fight with the trash can. I dropped them off and headed to Hilary's. We did Carmen Electra's strip tease video thing today. It was so funny.. I cannot take that girl seriously. It was an ok workout, I did perspire a bit. I think I worked my mid section too much because when I got home to shower I was way more swollen than I have seen myself, so uh, maybe I should not strip anymore?! At least for now!

So I got ready, and took Aaron to school. Hilary was coming to pick me up because Wednesday's are craft days with the ladies. While she was on her way, the dealership called and said my car was ready, so we hit up the px first so Hilary could cash a check and then she dropped me off to pick up my car. I tried to see if the repairs and such were free, but they laughed at my request and charged me the normal fee's. Bummer, because I did not want to pay it! hehe.

I jumped into my car, which had a funny "man" smell, and drove off. I noticed right away a difference in the drive. I know my car thanks me for taking care of it! I was suppose to stop and get a refill for my cup, but I totally forgot, and headed to Karen's for the craft. I did not have a craft today, so I just watched others do theirs. Everyone is so crafty and their stuff comes out looking so good! Mine comes out and looks like my 5 year old did it!

I stayed there for about an hour and a half, and then it was time to pick up the kids. I was picking up Justin and Savannah today too because Savannah had a field trip to a symphony and was dressed up, so I thought it would be polite of me to not let her walk home. I'm such a nice mom! When we got home we sort of just hung out. Joseph and I were texting back and forth (finally, after not hearing from him for 1 week!) and we didn't do too much. At 6:30 it was time to head over to church. We were planning the blue and gold banquet thing for scouts, it was my first time, and it was not too bad. Although, just after it started one of the counselors in the bishopric called me into a room for a "meeting". I am getting a calling, but I will tell you on Sunday or whenever they do call me! Until then, just wait! It has been about a year and a half-ish since I had one. I liked not having one, but I can feel it is time to get back into something.

After that, I asked Danielle what I was doing for the banquet, and signed up for rope (tug of war), brownies and condiments. Interesting choices, but that was what was left over. They brought doughnuts to the meeting tonight, and the kids dove into them quick! After they had that, we headed home.

Joseph will be home tomorrow, so that means a bit of preparation is in order. No more cereal for dinners, I will have to get "real" food to cook! I will take that though over him being gone! Rather have him home!

Well, that brings us up-to-date AGAIN! I am on a roll! *insert happy dance here* Have a good night/day.

2 comments:

Spencer, Ariell and Crew said...

Ohhhhh, cant wait to hear what your calling is! You are one LUCKY-DUCK :P

Hilary-Dilary-Dock said...

I bet it takes you out of Relief Society! Hmph!