Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Low Carb Detox

I am not looking forward to this but it HAS to be done. I am going low carb again. I did this a few times and had great results with it, and I know that I have to do it again if I want to drop this weight. I am not looking forward to the "detox" my body will be going through, but I am going to LOVE the results after. I am still going to exercise, because that is important, and because I know you feel great after!

It is time. My kids have been making comments the past couple days about me, and I just do not want to worry about that or embarrass them. This morning they saw a picture of me right around the time Joseph and I were married and had no kids. They both said, "Mom, you looked so pretty when you were not fat". Well, Justin said that, Savannah refuses to use the "fat" word because she does not want to hurt my feelings. Awwww.

But anyway, there have been other things, but I just don't want to say because it is embarrassing to me. So, I need to take charge and regain my body back! It is not going to be easy, and I am sure I will complain a lot, but the end result is worth it.

So, hold me accountable. You can even say motivating things! :) I would not mind that at all! hehe. So here it is... I am going to put it out there so I can read things changing, even if I don't "see" it in front of me.

2/24/2009- weight: 223.6
Measurements: 45";44";47"
I Would really like to be close to 150-160; 39";29"39" (the measurements were from when I was 18, so I would just like to be close :P)

I will weigh-in and measure once a week. Here I go....

5 comments:

Emily said...

Good for you! I know for me the hardest part is just maintaining when it's all off. Good luck and keep us all updated on your progress!

Melissa said...

Good luck Teri! I look forward to seeing your progress, I know you can do it!

The Hardy Things in Life said...

YOU GO GIRL!! I know you can totally do this and I am sure you will feel much better about yourself!! Keep us posted on how things go!!

Liz said...

You can do this.. I will be down in a couple weeks and will keep you accountable for sure. We can go running together..
I hate the detox part, but carb addiction is not good for anyone!! lol
Hope this week went good and I know you can do it..

The Tanner Family said...

Good luck Teri, it is hard but I know if you set your mind to it you can do it!