Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ugh, Still Sick!

OMGosh, This has been a LONG and horrible month for me. As soon as we got back from vacation, and I mean the very next day, I started having body aches and massive headaches. About a week later, I lost my voice with a terrible sore throat, and a bad cough. Now I have a nasty runny nose and a slight cough, it is getting better. This month has been yucky for me. Just when I think I am getting better and start getting back into my normal routine, I get sicker for another day or two.. ridiculous!! I am starting to feel better now, but I am still taking it easy for fear that I will take one step forward but two steps back.

I just wanted to update you, and let you know why I am a slacker with the blog. Well, I also started an algebra class this month and well, it is kicking my rear! So I spend a LOT of time with that during the week as well.

I hope you are all well, and healthy. I will post pictures of the kids' birthdays and whatnot here in the next week or so. TTYL

1 comment:

Shiloah Baker said...

I hope you start feeling better soon!

(((Hugs)))