Friday, August 8, 2008

It's Friday already??!?

Well, I cannot believe it is Friday!! Again! When you stay at home with the kids it seems like time just will not stand still and just fly away from you. This week we had a busy week. I had a doctors appointment for my asthma. I did a good deed a week ago... I mowed the lawn for the first time in my life! I know... i am spoiled, but I was glad to do it. Well, about two hours later, my asthma decided to show its ugly self, and it has been dormant (sp?) for about four years!! So I had to get myself an inhaler again. :( Then Thursday was a family trip to the dentist! Everyone had good check-ups and the kids are now obsessed with the dentist and cleaning their teeth! As soon as we got home they wanted to brush their teeth again, and again, and again! LOL. I am glad they had a good experience. This following week is my final week in my 2nd block of classes. Soooo, that means I am working on two finals! Pretty busy for right now.

Justin is excited to start kindergarten at the end of this month! If he does not listen to me, I can use the excuse, "well it will help you with school, or it will get you ready for school". I can only use that for so long, and you bet I am using it now! Savannah will be in the third grade! THIRD grade! She is getting so big! She loves school and cannot wait to go see her friends (whoever is left here and did not move!). Aaron is still my little baby! He likes to snuggle up and watch cartoons with Mom. He is such a sweetheart. He still takes a couple hours a day for naps, so i am looking forward to that alone time! I am sure I will be confused for a little while with no kids around... LOL.

Well, I better get going. I am still messing around with the site. I am very new to it, and finding out how to do a lot of stuff. Any advise would be great!!! :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay for school!!! I love your new layout :) I don't blog...yet...so no advice for you, but it seems like you're doing just fine!

Emily said...

I love your family picture. We haven't had ours done since Cj came back from Iraq, like.....almost five years ago!!

Liz said...

Any advice? It looks great and I love reading about your family.