Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Im Draggin'!!

These past couple weeks have seem to just fly right past me. As a matter of fact, the whole month of March has been a blur. We went to California for the kids spring break and we had a good time. It was nice to see most of the family. I could not get to everyone because of one thing or another, but I will try and catch them next time.
Here are some pictures from our trip...






The first one is a picture of myself, my dad, and my brother. Please excuse the pink bra that is showing through my shirt... that shirt is now in the recycling bag!!! How did I become so miniature?


We went to the discovery science center, and had a blast. The kids were so into the stuff there, we will have to go back. Unfortunately when we were there, so was about 5 school buses full of students on a field trip! Bummer!! We are so going back!

At my Mom's, we were taking family photos, and this was the only one I got to get before the photographer told me to ditch the camera!! :( I cannot wait to see the professional shots, cause this one is too cute!
Aaron 3, Justin 6, Savannah 9.

1 comment:

Shiloah Baker said...

The pictures look great! Looks like you had a great time in Cali!