Monday, December 8, 2008

First Wrestling Meet

Justin had his first wrestling meet on Saturday. I think he had a good time. He lost both times he wrestled when the other kid pinned him. He gave the one kid his first pin!! LOL. It was exciting to watch and be a part of. I am going to be more prepared though for the long waits in between matches. Here are some pictures of his meet. They came out really dark, but it was all I could get. I also have a 20 or 30 second video, I will see how to upload that to the blog later. I should mention that Justin is the one in the red.... Under the kids... LOL







2 comments:

Melissa said...

CUTE!

CJ said...

That is cute. I laughed the first time anissa took karate and seeing her spar. Even though it's a sport, it's just cute to see mini people do those things.
emily g